Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day 2

So I decided to tackle today more positively. I waited till nearer lunchtime to log on to the course website and hoped that I would see more members logged on to my tutor group. However the course website is down and therefore I can't access anything. Its a bit frustrating but its actually given me time to get on with other more pressing things...ECA...marking student assignments etc. Once up and running again I will print off the course material so I have a hard copy....I just find this useful but its unlikely everyone on the course does this. I also save resources to my documents so I don't have to keep logging on to OU all the time to access them.
I can't wait to get my teeth into the course but its not helping me having H804's ECA hanging over my head! I decided not t take a break between the 4 MAODE courses as I felt I would lose momentum and it feels good to know that I could have my Masters by the end of next year. On H808 which was my first course I met Enda and Clive....Clive then did H804 with me and is completely responsible for me being on H810...he talked me into it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment