Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 2

Blimey its been chaotic this week. There are so many flippin activities....are they sure they've got the study time right??!! This is the 4th MAODE course I've done but I keep running out of time. As usual OU has totally ignored half term....three kids plus a hubby at home does not equal good study time. Had to go to London for a couple of days then came back to chair activity two....forgot about the ton of marking winging it's way to me...oh well!!! Also seems every student of mine plus other tutors' students have decided to ask for additional support this week too and I had face to face tutorials Wed night which were a tad chaotic when the babysitter didn't show for 13 children belonging to 2 students! For the first time I've had to chase up students for TMA's and this has resulted in referring a number to learning support.
OK end of my whinge...feel better all ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment