Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 7

Activity 3.1
4 hours
Read the introductory page of
Benevolent Bill ,another JISC TechDis Staff Pack (JISC TechDis, undated).
Select
Presentation 1 – In-built Accessibility Features of Microsoft Windows.
Some parts of the activity will ask you to write a postcard or similar to practise using an accessibility tool. You should write about how you feel as you are using the tool.
Is it straightforward?

No it isn't
How long is it taking?

There are not enough hours in the day to sit here and try and navigate this!! I must be doing something wrong. Why can't there be a simple click for the link? I struggle if there is more than one key to press as I can't remember the order...control and link may appear easy but believe me its not! Even my laptop was groaning as I opened yet another window!!
Do you have to remember the layout of the screen?
There is so much to remember that layout is the least of my worries. There was so much written info that I lost the will to go on....tried the powerpoint, less to read which helped!
How long do you think it would take you to become an expert user?

Infinity and beyond!
Did you need more help? If so, did you find help and was it useful?

Basically I need to go back and try again as I'm obviously missing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment