Thursday, October 16, 2008

STRESS!!!

Okay I understand this is a new course and there are likely to be one or two gremlins but does the entire course website have to crash the day before TMA01 submission??!!
I'm sure there will be many who will think I should have got my finger out and finished the assignment by now to avoid such things happening......point taken but this is how I work. I leave completing TMA's till near the submission date so I can make use of the adrenaline pumping through the blood. However today the adrenaline is turning on me and I feel a peptic ulcer starting!! When I did H808 the ECA needed to be sent electronically alongside the eportfolio with all my evidence tucked up inside it.......the eportfolio system crashed the week of submission almost resulting in me needing resuscitation!!
So back to the dilemma in hand......I can't access the course materials for the course on accessibility (I joke you not!!) and I also can't access tutor group discussion forums....both of which I could do with in order to finish the TMA. I've managed to access the blogs (yippee!!), I've sent a message to Simon, I've sent out an SOS to the computer team and I've posted a distress message to the MAODE site as these are all I can access. My plan to finish and submit my TMA today has now been abandoned and at 22.38 hours I now give up and will try again in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment