Sunday, July 05, 2009

TMA 03

Finally decided on use of Blogs and Elluminate for the ECA. The design will be looking at how Elluminate could be used as a substitution for f2f tutorials for my European students.
Going to have to get a wriggle on with the next week of course work as I'm off to Spain for a week and want to have some quality time with the family....so no study allowed!!!!! I haven't taken a break since starting on H808 in September 2007!!
I'm enjoying twitter just for the info updates and the sites they've suggested for blogs and elluminate. Not sure I'll continue with it was I've completed the MAODE though.
Beginning to dread the end of September and ECA submission day....not because I'm unduly worried about the ECA (which of course I am!!) but because the studying will stop and then what the heck do I do with my time?!!

2 comments:

  1. It'll be time for a Ph.D then Tracey! That'll help to take up your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Oh no that's way over my little head.....reckon I will have peaked by the end of this Masters!! Over to you for the PhD John..

    ReplyDelete