Friday, August 13, 2010

What now?!

It's been months since I posted anything on here as I thought I was finished with this blog but now I'm thinking it might be time to revive it.....mind you its taken me many many attempts to access this blog as I couldn't remember my user name or password...doesn't bode well!!
Since my last post I've moved permanently to Barrie in Ontario, Canada. Unfortunately this has meant that I no longer work for the Open University :(
The course I was an AL on needed me to be based in the UK so I now find myself with no students and my Masters completed. I can't work in Canada until September when I've got 2 of my kids settled into school/college...its a long story! So I'm at a loose end but also worried that I'm falling behind with what's occurring in the elearning world! I still follow many on Twitter but feel I need to do more...not sure what though!
Think I may start by reading some blogs and go from there.......

No comments:

Post a Comment